Omega 19'''LB, Center wheel, No: 049
- OMEGA original part in very good used condition.
- Fits cal: 19'''LB
Data: Omega 19 LB (19LOB).
- 15 jewels, open face caliber, sub second.
- Size: 19''' 42.7 mm.
- H: = 6.55 mm.
- N: = 18000 A/h.
- Power reserve: 38 h.
Versions: L = Lépine, O = Omega caliber, S = Savonette, A - DDR = Quality/Grade, NN = new negative wind/setting mechanism.
- A: 7 jewels, flat hairspring, compensating balance.
- B: 15 jewels, Breguet hairspring, compensating balance.
- C: 15 - 19 jewels, regulator adjuster with screw or snail-star wheel, 7-8 collets.
- CC: Fine C quality.
- CCC: Very fine CC quality for 19 and 20'''
- CCR: Extra fine CC quality for 19 and 20'''
- CCCR: 23 jewels, 15 collets for 19 and 20''', official chronometer.
- DDR: 23 jewels, 18 collets for 19 and 20''', official chronometer, after 1922 signed Very Best.
About our used parts!
All our used parts are cleaned and thoroughly checked by a watchmaker, often they comes from a working movement. Minor imperfections may occur, but nothing that affects the function.