Omega 1250, Motor Unit
OMEGA original driving / motor unit in very good working condition. Electronics tested and mechanically fully functional, ready to fit!
- Fits cal: 1250, 1255, 1260
- Comes without manufacturing number plate.
Data: Omega 1250 (29 RS SC CAL CORR STS 12 p). Base caliber: ESA 9162.
- 12 jewels, electronocally controlled tuning fork motor, date.
- S: = 13''' 29.40 mm.
- H: = 4.80 mm.
- N: = 300 Hz.
- Power reserve: 15 months.
- Battery: 344, 1,55V silveroxide, (original: 343, 1,35V mercury).
- 1250: date (1970).
- 1255: chronograph, day, date, H=7,95 mm (1974).
- 1260: day, date (1972).
About our used parts!
All our used parts are cleaned and thoroughly checked by a watchmaker, often they comes from a working movement. Minor imperfections may occur, but nothing that affects the function.