Longines 990.1, Complete movement
NOS Longines iconic twin barrel movement for sale, in working condition but service is needed. One screw missing for the date wheel cover plate, see pictures! Comes in original factory packaging without winding stem.
The Longines 990 was the worlds thinnest automatic movement with date and sweep second when introduced in 1977, and still one of the thinnest automatic movements ever made. After it was discontinued by Longines the movement was produced as Lemania 8810/8815. also used by other manufacturers like Breguet. The 990 series became the last Longines inhouse caliber.
Technical data: Longines cal: 990.1
- 25 jewels, automatic wind, sweep second, hack feature, date.
- Size: 11.5''' 25.6 mm.
- H: = 2.95 mm!
- N: = 28.800 A/h.
- Power reserve: 40 h.
Versions: last digit: 1 = 25 jewels, 2 = 17 jewels.
- 989: automatic, for hour angle watch only.
- 990: automatic, sweep second, date.
- 992: automatic, sweep second.
- 993: automatic.
- 994: automatic, date.
- 995: manual wind, sweep second, date.
- 996: manual wind, date.
- 997: manual wind, sweep second.
- 998: manual wind.
This product comes with free international shipping, choose free shipping when checking out!