Buren 1281-275, sweep seconds pinion, Ht: 3.50
- BUREN original part in very good used condition.
- Heigth: 3.50 mm.
- Fits cal: 1281, 1282, 1320, 1321, 1322
- 1280: hour and minutes, H=2,85 mm.
- 1281: date for flat dial, H=3,25 mm.
- 1282: date for domed dial, H=3,25 mm.
- 1320: second.
- 1321: second, date for flat dial.
- 1322: second, date for domed dial.
The Buren 1280 movement was the base for the Heuer 11 chronograph movement, created in a secret partnership between Breitling, Heuer-Leonidas, Hamilton/Buren and DuboisDépraz in order to develop the first automatic chronograph. The Caliber11 Chronomatic was presented in March 1969 shortly after the Zenith/Movado presented the first automatic wind chronograph (ELPrimero) in January the same year. The chronograph module DuboisDépraz 8510 has also been used by Valjoux, Cal:7740.
About our used parts!
All our used parts are cleaned and thoroughly checked by a watchmaker, often they comes from a working movement. Minor imperfections may occur, but nothing that affects the function.