24-530/603 CRP, Crown repair kit for Rolex, generic*
How to repair a used Rolex crown.
- 1, Damaged or missing crown tube.
- 2, BellParts 530/603CR repair kit.
- 3, Fix the crown tube in a pin vice, fixed but not hard!
- 4, Insert the threaded part and spring.
- 5, Add Loctite to the threaded surface, we are using no: 243, blue, normal strength.
- 6, Done! Lets dry half a day before use!
NOTE! The pictured pin-vice and Loctite is not included!
SWISS MADE Rolex generic repair kit for 530-X and 603-X crowns. Precision manufactured in high grade stainless steel.
- Threaded tube to fit the crown.
- Pivot with threads for winding stem.
- Not Available for Sale in Japan!